Join leaders from diverse faith communities and local nonprofits to develop leadership skills in community action. Participate in training sessions led by experienced organizers and leaders from the Industrial Area Foundation.
Develop skills in:
- conducting focused one-on-one relational meetings
- leading house meetings
- conducting a power analysis
- learning basic engagement with schools and government
- to educate participants for effective leadership in public forums, civic organizations and small groups
- to acquire tools for the education and training of people who wish to participate in the shaping of public life and public development
- to find solutions for issues affecting families and their communities
Training will run from 5:30pm Friday, June 15th to 6PM Saturday, June 16th. Friday night dinner and Saturday breakfast & lunch are included.
Registration Deadline is June 1, 2018
If you prefer to pay by check, please write and mail check(s) to Border Interfaith, with your registration form and autobiographical paragraphs:
El Paso, TX 79930
Otherwise, CLICK HERE and scroll to the bottom to pay for registration with your credit card.