Meals will be served March 23 - 27 and March 30 - April 3. They will be available to children ages 18 and under, regardless of enrollment status. Children, however, must be present to receive a meal.
El Paso ISD
Breakfast will only be served from 8 to 11 a.m. March 23. Lunch will be served weekdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and will include a breakfast for the next morning. Meals will be served at the following schools:
- Aoy Elementary, 901 S. Campbell St.
- Barron Elementary, 11155 Whitey Ford St.
- Bonham Elementary, 7024 Cielo Vista Drive
- Clardy Elementary, 5508 Delta Drive
- Coldwell Elementary, 4101 Altura Ave.
- Cooley Elementary, 107 N. Collingsworth St.
- Crockett Elementary, 3200 Wheeling Ave.
- Crosby Elementary, 5411 Wren Ave.
- Fannin Elementary, 5425 Salem Drive
- Green Elementary, 5430 Buckley Drive
- Guerrero Elementary, 7530 Lakehurst Road
- Hawkins Elementary, 5816 Stephenson Ave.
- Herrera Elementary, 350 Coates Drive
- Hillside Elementary, 4500 Clifton Ave.
- Kohlberg Elementary, 1445 Nardo Goodman Drive
- Lee Elementary, 7710 Pandora St.
- Logan Elementary, 3200 Ellerthorpe Ave.
- Mesita Elementary, 3307 N. Stanton St.
- Moreno Elementary, 2300 San Diego Ave.
- Moye Elementary, 4825 Alps Drive
- Nixon Elementary, 11141 Loma Roja Drive
- Park Elementary, 3601 Edgar Park Ave.
- Putnam Elementary, 6508 Fiesta Drive
- Rivera Elementary, 6445 Escondido Drive
- Roberts Elementary, 341 Thorn Ave.
- Rusk Elementary, 3601 N. Copia St.
- Stanton Elementary, 5414 Hondo Pass Drive
- Travis Elementary, 5000 N. Stevens St.
- Tom Lea Elementary, 4851Marcus Uribe Drive
- Whitaker Elementary, 4700 Rutherford Drive
- Zach White Elementary, 4256 Roxbury Drive
- Armendariz Middle, 2231 Arizona Ave.
- Bassett Middle, 4400 Elm St.
- Brown Middle, 7820 Helen of Troy Drive
- Canyon Hills Middle, 8930 Eclipse St.
- Charles Middle, 4909 Trojan Drive
- Guillen Middle, 900 S. Cotton St.
- Henderson Middle, 5505 Robert Alva Ave.
- MacArthur Intermediate, 8101 Whitus Drive
- Magoffin Middle, 4931 Hercules Ave.
- Morehead Middle, 5625 Confetti Drive
- Ross Middle, 6101 Hughey Drive
- Terrace Hills Middle, 4835 Blossom Ave.
- Wiggs Middle, 1300 Circle Drive
- Andress High, 5400 Sun Valley Drive
- Austin High, 3500 Memphis St.
- Bowie High, 801 S. San Marcial St.
- Chapin High, 7000 Dyer St.
- El Paso High, 800 E. Schuster Ave.
- Franklin High, 900 N. Resler Drive
Breakfast and lunch will be served together from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. Meals will be available for pickup at the following schools:
- Capistrano Elementary, 240 Mecca St.
- Constance Hubert Elementary, 7755 Franklin Drive
- Desertaire Elementary, 6301 Tiger Eye Drive
- R.E.L. Washington Elementary, 3505 Lee Trevino Drive
- Bel Air Middle, 7909 Ranchland Drive
- Del Valle Middle, 8674 N. Loop Drive
- Parkland Middle, 6045 Nova Way
- Bel Air High, 731 N. Yarbrough Drive
- Del Valle High, 950 Bordeaux Drive
- Eastwood High, 2430 McRae Blvd.
- Hanks High, 2001 Lee Trevino Drive
- Parkland High, 5932 Quail Ave.
- Riverside High, 301 Midway Drive
- Ysleta High, 8600 Alameda Ave.
Breakfast will be available to pick up at all schools from 8 to 9 a.m. and lunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The meal service begins March 24.
Breakfast will be available for pickup from 8:15 to 9 a.m. and lunch from 12:15 to 1 p.m. at the following schools:
- Bill Childress Elementary, 7700 Cap Carter Road
- Canutillo Elementary, 651 Canutillo Ave.
- Garcia Elementary, 6550 Westside Drive
- Canutillo High, 6675 S. Desert Blvd.
Meals will be available for pickup at Davenport Elementary, at 8401 Remington Drive, from 7 to 9 a.m. and from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Buses will also stop at specific locations to drop off meals. Locations and times are listed on the district's website.
Breakfast and lunch will be available to pick up from 9 to 11 a.m. at the following locations:
- Anthony Secondary Cafe, 825 Wildcat Drive
- Enrique Viramontez Park, 1015 Franklin St.
- Torres Altos Park, 3009 Bariloche Drive
Breakfast and lunch will be available to pick up from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at all school cafeterias.
Buses will also stop at specific locations in the Clint, Horizon and Montana areas to drop off meals. Locations and times are listed on Clint ISD's website and social media pages.
San Elizario ISD
Breakfast will be available for drive-by pickup from 8 to 9 a.m. and lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Garcia-Enriquez Middle School cafeteria, at 12280 Socorro Road.
Breakfast will be served from 7:30 to 9 a.m. and lunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Fabens High School, at 601 NE G Ave. The daily menu will be available online.
Breakfast and lunch will be available for drive-by pickup from 9 to 11 a.m. at Tornillo High School, at 430 Oil Mill Road.
Harmony Public Schools
A take home lunch and breakfast for the next day will be served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. for students at the following campuses:
- Harmony School of Excellence, 9435 Betel Drive
- Harmony School of Innovation, 5210 Fairbanks Drive